The united group of companies SAV Entertainment and «Russian Show-Center» received a number of national awards for its achievements in the field of show-business including a number of prestigious “Ovatsia” awards in the “Event of the Year” and “Promoter of the Year” nomination, including the 2002 awards.
For the past years SAV Entertainment and «Russian Show-Center» promoted more than 500 different events. A big number of international mega-stars such as Paul McCartney, Phill Collins, Elton John, Metallica, KISS, Ozzy Ozbourn, Aerosmith, Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Karlos Santana, David Bowie, Scorpions, Paul Young, ZZ Top, Bryan Adams, Sting, Prodigy, Depeche Mode, Charlez Asnavour, Patricia Kaas, Julio Iglesias, Bryan Ferry, Joe Cocker, Duran Duran, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler, Tom Jones, Yes, Vanessa Mae, Offspring, Deep Purple, Geri Halliwell, Roger Waters, George Benson, Robert Plant, Emma Shapplin, Luciano Pavarotti, Dave Gahan, Massive Attack, Bjork, Mariah Carey, Robbie Williams, Def Leppard, Whitney Houston, Black Eyed Peace, Shakira, Ricky Martin, Jamiroquai, Natalie Imbruglia, Judas Priest, Sara Baras, KoRn, 69 Eyes, Kelly Osbourne, Garbage, Foo Fighters, Cher, P!NK, Queen of the stone age, Pet Shop Boys, Earth, wind & fire, Dmitry Hvorostovsky and many others comes to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev and dozens of other Russian and CIS cities thanks to united group of companies.
A number of shows, presentations, conferences, concerts, events, festivals which are organized by united group of companies, are high-profile social events supported by wide media coverage.
Here are only a few examples of our broad activities both in Russia and abroad:
- Grate show of Sir Paul McCartney on the Red Square in Moscow and on the Palace Square in St.Peterburg
- Luciano Pavarotti’s concert on the Red Square
- Concert of Sir Elton John in Kiev in the framework of International company “Anti AIDS”
- Concert of Sir Elton John in the framework of WEF in Sochi in 2007
- Concert of Sir Elton John in Rostov-na-Donu in the framework of “City day”
- Exclusive charity show of Sir Elton John at the Catherine Palace of St. Petersburg
- International charity action “Live 8”
- Spectacular Planet Hollywood Gala Opening in Moscow
- High-profile events dedicated to the beginning of the new millennium such as World Millennium Broadcast, the biggest TV project in Russia
- Participation in organizing a gala concert to commemorate 300-year anniversary of St. Petersburg
- “Ballantine’s Urban High” on Manezh Square which combined extreme sports performance and music festival featuring Prodigy as a headliner.
- Lord of the Dance and Riverdance shows in Moscow;
- The Russian shows of Maestro Luciano Pavarotti and Maestro Jose Carreras;
- the Russian tour of Joaquin Cortes;
- the New Names Program at Covent Garden;
- the Israel Symphonic Orchestra Moscow performance
- Dmitri Hvorostovsky show in St. Petersburg’s Oktyabrsky Hall which was the first of the many show to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of the removal of the blockade of the city during WWII.
- The program of Ford Motors Company of environmental protection and cultural treasures in Russia and Belarus
- Grand opening in Moscow of the first ever Bulgari boutique in Eastern Europe with Geri Halliwell performing as a special guest at the private party in the Kremlin Palace
- Special private show of George Benson at the opening of state-of-the-art Crocus City Mall, one of the biggest boutique malls in Europe
- An outstanding light musical action “Breakdown 2000” attracted 150 thousand spectators
- MTV Girl Power event in Kremlin with Mel C of the Spice Girls as a headliner and famous Russian acts
- Intervention, a major dance festival at the Gorky Park with FatBoy Slim and Paul Oakenfold as the headliners, and 20 more popular foreign bands
- Tremendous festival “Pepsi Chart Live” with the participation of the most popular Russian artists and Geri Halliwell as a headliner.
- Major double-headline show with Dave Gahan, Massive Attack and a few Russian bands.
- Maximdrom Festival. One of the most wanted and well known annual rock festival in Russia
- Tuborg Loud & Live. Another great rock festival presenting Foo Fighters, Garbage, Queens of the Stone Age and Russian musicians
- SAV Entertainment and «Russian Show-Center» was the major consultant in organizing Madonna’s Concert in Moscow
Pr-department of the group of companies has organized different events and actions for it’s constant clients for example: “Parlament”, “Martini”, “Cartier”, “Alfa-bank”, Russia-on-line”, “Polaroid”, “Planet Hollywood”, “Dr. Pepper”, “Mercury”, “Russkoe zoloto”, “Effect credit”, “Bank Moskvi” and etc.
For the past few years the united group of companies has organized a huge amount of events in the field of classical music.
Revival of the great project of S.Dyagileva “Russian seasons” is a tribute of memory to legendary Sergey Dyagilev and its ballet troupe. It is huge cultural project, which includes the reconstructed and renewed theatre performances, exhibitions, TV-series and other cultural projects of original “Russian Seasons”.
During past few years the group of the companies has been privileged to represent Dmitry Hvorostovskiy, world famous opera singer and pride of Russia. His concert on the Red square in honor of the 60 anniversary of the Victory is a major part of the cultural program of celebration this anniversary.
In 2007 SAV Entertainment and “Russian Show-center” organized XIII International competition of Chaikovsky, the main competition in classical music. This competition plays a major role for development and promotion of classical music in Russia.
SAV Entertainment and “Russian Show-Center” is a team of high-professional specialists.
The company consists of the following departments working together in its Moscow office:
- booking department,
- touring department,
- concert department,
- technical department,
- PR, promotion and advertisement department,
- production group
This structure allows to deal with all managerial, technical and creative issues related to projects, tours, accommodations and security services, advertisement, PR-activities, etc.
Promotion, advertisement and production groups also provide creative scenarios and full coordination of corporate events and show-programs to our loyal clients with consideration to their specific.
We are always looking forward to investigating new possibilities and developing new exclusive projects on Event Management market.